San Francisco /
Tempo is the next-generation home fitness system—and the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time. It captures motion by emitting pulses of infrared light 30 times a second, generating a 3D model of your body made up of 80,000 individual points.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. We recently raised $17.5M in Series A funding from Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, Bling Capital, and Signal Fire. Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Apple, Pixar, Airbnb, YouTube, Netflix, Equinox, and Orangetheory.
Tempo is seeking a Business Recruiter to help hire world class talent for our rapidly growing team. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, managing candidate relationships, scheduling interviews, and working with our internal teams to calibrate and hire the best talent.
What You'll Do:
- Full life-cycle recruiting for Operations, Customer Support, Sales, G&A Marketing roles
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals and keep key stakeholders updated on recruiting metrics
- Provide a stellar candidate experience to ensure candidates are advocates of Tempo regardless of whether they receive a Job Offer
- Maintain data in our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- Use a data driven approach to optimize recruiting pipelines and report on pipeline health
- Utilize a variety of strategies to recruit both passive and active candidatesSuggest and implement on-going improvements to recruitment processes
- 1 - 3 years of recruiting experience, preferably for a high growth technology company
- Background in demand generation, email marketing, sales development, cold calling or recruiting agency a plus
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment and delivering on a forecast within budget
- Experience using sourcing software such as Talentbin or Entelo a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You enjoy working collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- Passion for fitness