Content Producer (Contract)
San Francisco /
Tempo is a next-generation home fitness system—and the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $60 million in Series B funding from General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
Tempo is looking for a Content Producer to bring our editorial series to life. You will work closely with the creative and marketing teams to share a regular cadence of content that can be used across Tempo’s owned channels (email, social, blog). This person needs to be highly organized, hold a self-starter mentality and have experience producing social content from conception to execution.
This role is a contract role to start with the strong possibility of turning into full time.
- 3-4 month contract, with possible extension
- Produce weekly photo and video shoots for Tempo’s owned content channels (social media, blog, email). Manage all areas of shoot planning and production for both still and video series.
- Lead content production and workflow from concept to launch to ensure they’re on track, on time, on brief, and within budget.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative and fitness teams to develop work back schedules and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Process, record and ensure accuracy of all invoices related to print projects.
- Ensure quality control and accuracy with final deliverables.
- Holds a strong understanding of social platforms.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in social or content production. Agency experience preferred.
- A people person who is tapped into pop culture and digital trends.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and work with key stakeholders across different departments.
- Experience working in the fitness industry is plus and passion for fitness is a must.