San Francisco /
Tempo is the next-generation home fitness system—and the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time. It captures motion by emitting pulses of infrared light 30 times a second, generating a 3D model of your body made up of 80,000 individual points.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. We recently raised $17.5M in Series A funding from Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, Bling Capital, and Signal Fire.
We are looking for a Production Technician to help us film workouts for our live and on-demand classes in the studio. This role will require working early mornings and/or weekends.
- Assist our on-camera fitness coaches and studio team with filming shoots
- Ability to work on evenings and weekends
- Prepare production schedule for the internal team
- Prep all material needed for shoots with other stakeholders
- Make sure that production is running according to the schedule in the studio
- Record and broadcast on-demand and live classes, as a solo operator, during the morning and weekend shifts
- Ingest, edit, and upload new releases onto the Tempo platform in accordance with quality control protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year university with prior experience in production
- Being a team player and working well in a collaborative environment
- Being professional yet personable, especially when working with outside vendors
- Organized and possessing a high attention for detail
- Working on multiple projects with various timelines
- Being proactive and taking on new challenges as needed
- Able to work well and independently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment