Creative Producer (Contract)
San Francisco /
One part meticulous project manager, one part creative problem solver, the Creative Producer shepherds creative projects from concept to final cut. They're masterminds at devising, managing, and adapting plans and budgets. They know every detail, overcome every obstacle, and get their deliverables over the line, on time, every time.
The Creative Producer is positive, collaborative, and always ready to DIY. They’re someone who can roll with the punches, motivate others, and unafraid to tackle problems outside their core skill set. They're polished communicators and relationship builders.
If you are passionate about uncompromising creative and want to join a fast-growing startup innovating the future of fitness, we'd love to meet you.
*Note, this is a contract role with a high potential for full-time conversion.
- Manage complex assignments and multi-disciplinary teams
- Design the approach and scope of projects with detailed Statements of Work
- Shape the project vision and manage expectations as the single point of contact for project management
- Keep projects on time, on budget, and of the highest quality with thorough task management and documentation including meeting notes, status updates, and creative feedback
- Proactively communicate progress, challenges, and resolutions in a polished way
- Manage third-party partnerships and vendors
- Cultivate internal relationships and inspire collaboration
- 4+ years of experience in a creative producer or similar project management role
- Proficiency in project planning tools (GSuite, Smartsheet, Trello, etc)
- Documented experience managing projects with large budgets (over $250K)
- Experience successfully delivering web development projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A knack for interacting and negotiating with senior-level stakeholders
- A self-starter who thrives in a faced-paced environment
- Flexible, pragmatic, and detail-oriented
Tempo is the first and only home fitness system that uses 3D sensors and A.I. to analyze your motion and provide real-time rep counting, form feedback, and weight recommendations in live strength, HIIT, and cardio classes led by expert trainers. Our flagship product, the Tempo Studio, is a combination hardware, software, and content-streaming device that packages an immersive 42” HD touchscreen, a 115 lb competition-grade weight set, and other accessories in a sleek, free-standing design.
Founded in 2019 and based in San Francisco, Tempo’s mission is to bring the hands-on guidance of quality personal training into every home—empowering you to hit fitness goals on your terms. Our all-star fit tech team includes alums from Apple, Google, Netflix, Orangetheory, Equinox, and TRX, and is backed by $18.8M in funding from leading investors including Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and SignalFire.