Customer Support Associate
San Francisco /
Tempo is a next-generation home fitness system—and the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Apple, Pixar, Airbnb, YouTube, Netflix, Equinox, and Orangetheory, backed by $ 17.5M in Series A funding from Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, Bling Capital, and Signal Fire.
Tempo is seeking a highly driven Customer Support Associate to join our growing team. You will be responsible for attracting potential customers while addressing customer concerns by answering product and service questions via phone and email. If you’re highly motivated, passionate about technology, and eager to join a fast growing start-up, then we would love to meet you!
What You'll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer support to Tempo customers by phone, email and chat.
- Become a Tempo product expert with the ability to answer customers’ product, service and order related questions
- Understand, identify and document customer pain points and share insights with internal teams to constantly improve customer experience
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year University
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role preferred
- Passionate about technology and fitness
- Experience managing a high volume of inbound calls, chats and emails
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with cross functional teams
- Experience working with Freshdesk (or similar helpdesk software), FreshChat, Slack, G Suite, preferred
- Capable of giving and receiving feedback in an honest and respectful way
- Natural problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to work weekends
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit team
- Tremendous opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to make a huge impact and make meaningful contributions