Web/Digital Marketing Manager
Within the United States
Marketing – Marketing /
Who We Are
Temporal is an open source programming model that can simplify code, make applications more reliable, and help developers focus on the important things like delivering features faster. Our amazing user community provides us with real-time feedback and contributions to improve the developer experience everywhere.
Backed by top VC firms, we have built a team of professionals from various successful start-ups and well-known technology companies. Together, we collaborate cross-functionally, engage with and support our users to improve the developer experience, deliver world-class open-source software, and enhance our commercial SaaS platform.
Temporal is growing and working towards building the best community. We are looking for those who share our values, challenge 'standard' thinking, and want to influence our future. If you have a passion for helping developer communities, open-source software, and want to be a part of our amazing team, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Web/Digital Marketing Manager at Temporal Technologies, you will play a pivotal role in driving our digital presence and online brand. You will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies that drive user engagement and website traffic and ultimately contribute to the growth of the company. This role requires a strategic thinker with a strong grasp of digital marketing techniques, a creative mindset, and a passion for technology.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies that align with go-to-market goals and objectives.
- Manage and optimize the company website in collaboration with our design and dev teams to ensure a seamless user experience, effective lead generation, and high conversion rates.
- Drive organic and paid traffic to the website through SEO, SEM, PPC, display advertising, and other digital channels.
- Oversee the creation and publication of engaging and relevant content for the website, blog, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent branding and messaging across all digital touchpoints.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key performance metrics for Temporal web properties, making data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Manage relationships with external digital marketing agencies, vendors, and partners as needed.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Marketing to contribute to overall marketing strategy and budget allocation.
What you bring to us:
- Proven experience in digital marketing, with a track record of successfully developing and executing digital strategies.
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, and other digital channels.
- Proficiency in web analytics and testing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Heap, VWO) and experience in using data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker with the ability to craft compelling and engaging digital content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with our web tech stack–Contentful, Next.js, Vercel–is a plus.
- The estimated pay range for this role is $105,000 - $130,000.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Temporal's equity plan.
Compensation ranges reflect salary and commission compensation (when applicable) across several geographic markets. Employment offers carefully consider multiple factors, including prior experience, knowledge, expertise, skillset, market location, and job level assessed during the interview process.
- Unlimited PTO, 12 Holidays & 2 Floating Holidays
- 100% Premiums Coverage for Medical, Dental / Ortho, and Vision Benefits
- AD&D, LT & ST Disability, and Life Insurance (Standard & Supplemental Available)
- 401K Plan
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave for birth parents and 12 weeks of leave for non-birth parents, including adoptive and foster parents
- $1,500 / Year Career Development & Learning Stipend
- $1,200 / Year Lifestyle Spending Account
- $1,000 / Year In-Home Office Setup (In addition to Temporal issued equipment - laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, trackpad, and extension power cable at no cost to you)
- $500 / Year Professional Memberships
- $300 / Month Work From Home Meals
- $74 / Month Reimbursement for Internet
- Calm App Subscription for Mental Health & Wellness
- An "All Access" pass to a WeWork location
Temporal Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Temporal Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We embrace and celebrate differences and diversity.
We are not working with external recruitment agencies, thanks.