Demand Generation Specialist
Within the United States /
Product – Marketing - Lead Generation /
We are expanding our team! You can be anywhere in the U.S. and in the Pacific time zone outside of the U.S., and in other various countries as noted for specified positions.
If you are looking to be a part of an amazing team, have a passion for open-source software, and building a strong developer community, then come join us! Temporal helps developers focus on the important things, like writing business logic, and spend less time worrying about the underlying infrastructure. We have a great open-source community filled with awesome developers (who are also our users!) that provide us with real-time feedback and contributions. Temporal is also backed by top VC firms and has a team of professionals from other successful start-ups and well-known technology companies. We always work toward building the best community, and if these things interest you too, we’d love to hear from you.
The Marketing team at Temporal is hiring a Demand Generation Specialist to identify opportunities for growth, execute and manage campaigns that will assist in the scale of Temporal. This includes email marketing, webinars, events as needed, lead nurturing, digital advertising, and other demand generation programs. You’ll work in a fast-paced and collaborative marketing environment, managing multiple projects at once.
What you'll do:
- Develop, execute, and optimize multi-touch campaigns that drive inbound interest in Temporal and its solutions, and drive expansion through both paid and organic channels, including community engagement, webinars, events, email, and more.
- Own and manage our monthly webinar series, managing internal speakers, scheduling, and coordinating multi-channel promotions.
- Own and manage email schedule, nurture programs, including writing email content, building email templates, understanding database list segments, executing email campaigns, and reporting on performance.
- Assist with the execution of campaigns across paid and organic channels, including creating specific landing pages for ads, and collaborating with the design team to produce graphics.
- In collaboration with Events and Field Marketing, this role will plan and execute on all pre- and post-event email communications and related ops including but not limited to messaging, list imports, etc.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a marketing role
- Highly organized, methodical approach to building a scalable demand generation practice
- Experience using Marketo; familiarity with Salesforce or a similar CRM platform is also helpful
- A unique blend of analytical and creative skills
Nice to have:
- Preference for digital marketing, demand generation, and/or growth marketing
- Experience working with HTML/CSS to customize landing pages, emails, and other demand generation assets
- Experience using Figma, Sketch, and/or the Creative Cloud is a plus
- Previous experience at a high-growth software/SaaS company
- Previous experience working closely with open source software communities
- The estimated pay range for this role is $94,000 - $130,000.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Temporal's equity plan.
- 401K plan
The successful candidate's starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills and experience. Temporal is growing, and we welcome great people to enable our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge 'standard' thinking, and want to influence our future.
- 100% coverage of premiums for you and your dependents for Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave for birth parents and 12 weeks of leave for non-birth parents, including adoptive and foster parents
- AD&D, long- and short-term disability, and life insurance (both standard and supplemental)
- Unlimited PTO
- Home office stipend ($1,000/yr) to make your working space comfortable.
- Monthly wellness allowance to help you stay happy and healthy.
- Collaborative, productive, and fun team
What team members are doing at Temporal
Collaborating across teams to improve the developer experience, deliver world-class open-source software, engage with and support our user community, and enhance our commercial SaaS platform.
Temporal Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Temporal Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We embrace and celebrate differences and diversity.
We are not working with agencies, thanks.