Assistant Studio Manager
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Tend’s Assistant Manager must be a passionate, service oriented leader who can support our Brand Principles, and deliver top-notch service to our guests. Work in collaboration with management, providers and clinical staff to earn the trust of our guests by personalizing their appointments and clinical care.
We are reframing dental expectations… and that’s all part of the fun!
- Partner with Studio Manager in daily operational tasks, such as scheduling, tidying, preparing for opening/closing, and inventory management.
- Work closely with Studio Manager to implement and support guest experience based standard operating procedures and metrics.
- Welcome and comfort guests as they visit our Tend Studio.
- Provide consistent, high-quality service and hospitality to guests, in-studio, and as needed, through email or phone.
- Collaborate with the entire Studio Team, including our Dentists and Hygienists, to optimize operations to positively impact the guest experience.
- Manage the front desk staff, including interviews, training, coaching, and evaluations.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of our ever-growing offering of products and services.
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work with a diverse team.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Three years of proven top-notch customer service experience in healthcare, retail, hotels and/or related field.
- Ability to problem solve required.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills required.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that will include early morning, late evening, holiday and weekend hours.
- Previous experience in creating and managing schedules.
- Proficient in Google Suite strongly preferred.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, hospitality or related field preferred.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!