Atlanta, GA /
GA - Buckhead Village Studio – Dental Assistant /
The Tend difference
Tend does dental differently for patients and clinicians alike, and we want our dental assistants to love their jobs more than ever.
The dental assistant role
Dental assistants at Tend are a key part of helping our patients look forward to the dentist. Dental assistants prepare suites to provide a calm and welcoming environment for patients. Dental assistants are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working space in compliance with procedures and regulations. Dental assistants help to increase the efficiency of our dentists and their delivery of quality oral care for each of our patients. Most of all, dental assistants are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to ongoing training to advance their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
The dental assistant we are looking for:
- Holds any state-required certifications, registrations, or licenses for dental assistants
- Has active CPR/BLS certification
- Demonstrates strong patient care and communication skills
- Is excited about collaborating with a dental team
- Is adaptable to new ways of working in a dental office
As a dental assistant at Tend, you will:
- Provide exceptional dental care
- Help our patients to increase their dental knowledge and enthusiasm about at-home dental care
- Build long-lasting, trusting relationships with dental patients
- Help patients look forward to the dentist
Benefits for full-time dental assistants at Tend:
- Generous compensation package
- Medical benefits, dental benefits, and vision benefits
- 401(k) benefit with a 4% match
- Oral health stipend benefit at Tend
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off plus company holidays
Pay Ranges $25/hour. - $28/hour.
The Tend difference:
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.