Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
Nashville Home Office
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
We are reframing dental expectations… and that’s all part of the fun!
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Sourcing Specialist is responsible for building talent pipelines across our various markets. We are looking for someone passionate about our mission and creating an amazing experience for our candidates.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to create and implement sourcing strategies for Field, Clinical, and HQ positions
- Ensure a robust pipeline of active and passive candidates in all markets
- Leverage various tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, job postings, and social media to source candidates for high need/hard to fill positions
- Conduct phone screens to share about the company and assess candidate interest and skillset
- Deliver a positive candidate experience through professional communication and becoming a subject matter expert on positions
- Establish networking relationships with a diverse pool of candidates
- Utilize recruiting metrics and market research to define sourcing strategy and consult TA Managers and Hiring Managers on relevant trends
- Maintain accurate documentation for all candidates in the pipeline
- Occasional travel to conduct business meetings with hiring managers and candidates in different markets
Qualifications & Experience
- If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below, but are still interested in the job, please apply!
- 2-4 years of relevant experience within a recruiting firm or corporate recruiting setting
- Experience working with exempt and nonexempt employees across various industries and experience levels
- Experience working in a startup or hyper-growth environment preferred
- Strategically minded and excited to build our sourcing function from the ground up
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools to identify and connect with candidates
- Experience managing pipeline using an Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to develop boolean strings and create effective outreach messages to engage candidates
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results within a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!