NYC Home Office
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Tend’s Regional Director must be a passionate, service oriented leader who can support our Brand Principles, and deliver top-notch service to our guests. Work in collaboration with studio management, providers and clinical staff to earn the trust of our guests by personalizing their appointments and clinical care.
We are reframing dental expectations… and that’s all part of the fun!
- Regional P&L OwnershipTop Line Revenue Growth
- Cost Control Execution of Guest Journey / Experience Standards in Studio
- Uphold NPS +80
- Recruitment & Onboarding of Studio Teams & Dentists
- Coach & Develop Studio Teams - Staff, Managers, & Managing Dentists
- Manage studio performance to Business Metrics & KPIs
- Develop & Implement plans to improve studio performance
- Ensure operating policies & procedures are implemented consistently
- Provide strategic and functional support for Studio Teams
- Identify & Implement opportunities for studio improvement
- Collaborate & Improve on SOPs, Studio Policy & Reporting with HQ and Operations Team
- Lead new studio openings & success of launch
- Regulatory Compliance
- 3+ years of Multi-Unit experience, including P&L Management
- Proven ability to achieve Top Line Growth
- Strong project management & organization skills
- Ability to develop and lead strong teams
- Positive, Collaborative Attitude
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!