Referral Marketing Manager
NYC Home Office
Marketing & PR
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
We are reframing dental expectations… and that’s all part of the fun!
- Build and implement a multichannel referral program, setting up and monitor complex customer journeys, triggers and automations
- Manage and track referral campaigns from end to end; strategy, calendaring, creative strategy, implementation, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Develop proactive analyses related to referral marketing initiatives and programs in order to drive the business forward
- Work with Digital product and Growth squad to develop foundational referral program, including tracking and attribution
- Coordinate across functions and channels to develop, manage and execute testing initiatives to increase customer engagement and improve design
- Ensure campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- Support and advocate for further growth of referral program initiatives with robust research and analysis around our customer cohorts
- Be data driven in measuring the performance of the referral program
- You are a creative thinker and strong problem-solver who develops hypotheses to drive insights
- You are a leader with exceptional project management skills
- You have demonstrated exceptional business and customer experience judgement and obsess over customer experience
- You are comfortable with self directed and comfortable with ambiguity; have a can do attitude and are adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary and can be scrappy and resourceful
- You have presence and can effectively communicate with leadership and cross functional partnersStrong ability and deep desire to work cross-functionally
- You are comfortable with data and love diving into complex data to draw conclusions
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC, LTV and CR)
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment working in referral marketing, CRM growth, strategy or related field
- Startup and/or D2C experience strongly preferred
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!