Atlanta, GA /
GA - Buckhead Village Studio – Orthodontist /
At Tend, we do dental differently.
Tend is rewriting the playbook of modern dentistry by building a company around the patient and the provider. We believe that with the power of technology, a hospitality-driven mindset, and a top tier clinical team, we can make going to the dentist something to look forward to.
Since launching in 2019, we have provided exceptional care to over 100,000 patients across five major cities: New York, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta and Nashville. With thousands of five-star reviews, Tend has become one of the country's top-rated and in-demand dental practices, with over 650 team members to support this mission. We’re continuing to grow quickly and looking for the best of the best to come join our team.
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
Tend’s Orthodontists play a vital role on our team and must be a passionate, service oriented team member who is committed to our values, our brand principles and delivering exceptional service to our members. Our Orthodontists use cutting-edge technology to lead the clinical treatment of members to correct malocclusions anomalies and promote lifelong oral health.
About the Role:
- Lead the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dental malocclusions and oral cavity anomalies
- Assist in creating a unique, customer-focused dental experience for patients
- Develop and discuss treatment plan options with patients
- Utilize cutting-edge treatments and technology such as INBRACE© and other orthodontic appliances to treat patients
- Educate patients about on-going orthodontic care and proper oral hygiene methods
- Collaborate with General Dentists and Orthodontic Assistants to enhance patient experience and treatment
- Collaborate with non-clinical functional areas of Finance, People Support, IT, and Reimbursement to maximize the economic opportunities at Tend
- Collaborate with the People Team to hire an experienced Orthodontic staff with knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical practices and a desire to create a patient-focused experience
- Participate in study groups with other Brand offices to network and share best-practices
- Orthodontic Specialty certificate from an accredited university
- Current License to practice dentistry in state where employed
- Minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience at a dental practice
- Experience with lingual braces, preferably using INBRACE©
- Proficient at use and interpretation of all relevant diagnostics
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and CE
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Leadership skills that value collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
The Tend Difference.
The highest standard of care, anywhere.
You’ll work with highly-esteemed clinical leadership and experience-obsessed colleagues to provide the best patient experience possible, with access to technology that’s head and shoulders above the average practice. You’ll have exciting opportunities to collaborate with talented team members to make visits extraordinary. Our hospitality-driven approach to care means that patients actually look forward to seeing you.
A top-tier clinical team who puts patients first.
We value science over sales, and promote a culture of warmth and hospitality — our teams are recognized for going the extra mile for our patients. We trust our providers to put patient needs first, and never implement production quotas. We offer a warm, collaborative culture and are proud to be an inclusive, curious team driven by excellence.
A new model that’s a joy to work at.
Tend has become beloved by patients and providers alike for combining beautiful work environments with cutting-edge clinical technology. Our providers are rewarded based on an innovative pay structure, as well as education programs that are training the next generation of industry leaders. And our top-notch total rewards packages include both best-in-class benefits and compensation. You’ll not only have the chance to be part of a thriving, industry-changing company, but empowered to become an expert in your field and supported through continuing education.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.