Interested in joining us as a Dentist at Tend, but don’t see your location? Apply here!
We’re totally committed to our Dentists, and that commitment shows through our support:
- Develop your clinical, chair-side & leadership skillsBe part of a growth opportunity
- Work in a beautiful, ergonomically-designed spaces, in prime, convenient locations
- Receive competitive compensation that’s based on how well you care for your guests, not just your productivity
- Our goodie bags are impressive! We’re offering benefits & perks to care for you, your career and your family: Health insurance, Life & disability insurance, Loan repayment program (up to $10K annually), 401(k) program with a 4% Tend-match, Paid time off including vacation and holidays, Pre-tax commuter benefits
Dentists who find success at Tend are those who will:
- Create an exceptional guest experience, through dedication to the highest quality care, to earn trust & reframe expectations of dental wellness
- Deliver a breadth of experience across key procedures in general & cosmetic dentistry to create personalized care
- Build long-standing, trusting relationships rooted in collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Stay open-minded and flexible, while maintaining a high-level of integrity & dependability
- Demonstrate a commitment to development & lifelong learning
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.