IT Operations Manager
NYC Home Office
IT & Security
Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
- Project-manage and physically assist with full IT launch for each new
- Studio opening, including, but not limited to: budgeting, ordering, setup and configuration of hardware, software and other core IT services functionality.
- Create and revise IT operations playbooks and end-user documentation, and as needed, conduct training.
- Triage and provide day-to-day support for NYC Home Office and Studios.
- Assist in carrying out other critical IT projects
- Travel to project locations is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years experience as an IT professional supporting Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
- Certified in ITSM, A+, Network+, ACMT.
- Highly collaborative; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.Ability to multitask and work in a super-charged fast-paced environment
- Cohesive and collaborative team player able to interface with others throughout an entire project.Self starter; ability to prioritize and follow through on all tasks.
- Precise attention to time keeping and documentation.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!