Guest (Patient) Experience Specialist
Nashville Home Office
Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
We’re searching for a compassionate & thorough Guest Experience Specialist to join our team, to provide concierge-like support to our patients. Working in a collaborative & engaging environment, you’ll truly impact and influence the overall Tend experience.
- Consistent delivery of high-quality patient experience, keeping our Tend values at heart.
- Manage & carefully respond to inbound patient communications, by phone, text, & email.
- Communicate outbound to patients, in alignment with brand philosophy.
- Schedule patients, using technology platforms.
- Resolve patient issues & concerns, with proactiveness, patience, empathy and understanding.
- Maintain confidential information, treating each patient interaction with compassion and sensitivity.
- Boost patient lead conversion & recommend additional products & services during patient interactions.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 1 year of customer / patient experience.
- Proven success in patient conversion & engagement.
- Experience with various technology platforms used in support of customer / patient care.
- Understanding administrative processes for the patient experience team.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!