Senior Product Manager
NYC Home Office
Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
We're adding our very first product manager to the Tend team, with keen-focus on our the Studio & Provider Experience, to support the overall business by creating product, features and services for a best-in-class experience for our guests.
- Own the in-studio digital product experience for both Tend guests and our Studio team, with the goal to fulfill Tend’s commitment to provide an experience that leaves guests looking forward to the dentist.
- Develop the product vision - and specific products that realize that vision - to create an unrivaled customer experience within our studios.
- Serve as an expert for the product management team, provide direction & feedback on initiatives.
- Deliver solutions for the most complex product challenges at Tend, including oversight of projects that span multiple teams, stakeholders and partners.
- Drive the creation, and iteration, of processes to improve the our Tend team's output.
- Provide guidance, set expectations and optimize processes through consistent and constructive feedback with both the product team and our stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Proven track record of developing digital products that totally delight customers.
- Experience in multi-unit retail operations and / or in the hospitality sector is a BIG PLUS.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!