Enterprise Account Manager
NYC Home Office
Marketing & PR
Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
The Enterprise Account Manager at Tend is an incredible opportunity to support the development and growth of our post-sale process. This individual has a proven track record of client retention and growth, is an expert in building consultative relationships and is responsible for ensuring that every Tend customer has a knowledgeable, responsive and personable main point of contact during their entire lifecycle.
Ultimately, the Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for driving retention, renewals and expanding our current customer relationships, as well as fostering goodwill throughout the Tend client-base and community which can come in the form of client referrals, testimonials, and case studies
- Drive enterprise account clients' success by meeting retention and renewal goals that are aligned to customer business outcomes, ensuring that customers meet their KPIs and realize the full value of the Tend benefit
- Stay current and develop new uses for Tend products and features that align with customer business needs and goals.
- Keep on the pulse of the benefits landscape
- Proactively Manage Customer Health
- Promptly respond to and manage pipeline, engagements, and client account health risksBuild an industry-leading tool-kit of tools and processes
- Manage and run the renewal process for the NYC book of business
- Own the success of assigned customers ensuring that they meet their KPIs and realize the full value of the Tend platform and services by defining short, mid and long term Tend goals and creating customer success plans to realize these objectives
- Amplify the Voice of the CustomerProactively manage and address customer issues throughout the post-sales engagement with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction
- Share success stories
- Regularly work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, and Operations teams to drive the best business outcomes
- 3/5 years of experience in a client-facing or account management role.
- Proven experience in leading retention strategies through data-driven solutions. Must be proficient in pulling data; analyzing data and coming up with actionable strategies to improve client metrics.
- Must have experience working in a client-facing role in a b2b startup
- Demonstrated success with strategy-based client management with a particular focus on retention and account growth.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven with the ability to use qualitative and quantitative insights in developing strategic client and business plans.
- Ability to meet and exceed account retention quotas.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable with distilling seemingly complex information into clear and concise explanations.
- Exceptionally organized; you have the ability to manage evolving priorities and a sales pipeline.
- An entrepreneurial, motivated, and ambitious mentality; adaptable to your role extending past traditional functions.A strong work ethic and a collaborative and flexible mentality with a hunger to learn.Strong analytical skills
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!