Dental Hygienist - Wall Street
New York, NY /
NY - Wall Street Studio – Dental Hygienist /
At Tend, we do dental differently.
Tend is rewriting the playbook of modern dentistry by building a company around the patient and the provider. We believe that with the power of technology, a hospitality-driven mindset, and a top tier clinical team, we can make going to the dentist something to look forward to.
Since launching in 2019, we have provided exceptional care to over 100,000 patients across five major cities: New York, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta and Nashville. With thousands of five-star reviews, Tend has become one of the country's top-rated and in-demand dental practices, with over 650 team members to support this mission. We’re continuing to grow quickly and looking for the best of the best to come join our team.
The dental hygienist role
Dental hygienists at Tend Wall Street are a key part of helping our patients look forward to the dentist. Dental hygienists greet patients with elevated hospitality and introduce them to a unique, whole-you wellness experience. Our dental hygienists deliver top-notch care that puts patient needs first and ensures the patient knows exactly what to expect every step of the way. Most of all, dental hygienists are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to ongoing training to advance their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
The dental hygienist we are looking for has:
- An Associate's degree from an accredited dental hygiene program, or the equivalent as required by your state
- Completed the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination for dental hygienists
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Passed the state or regional exam for dental hygienists and is licensed and in good standing
- A high level of integrity and dependability and a focus on results
As a dental hygienist at Tend, you will:
- Provide exceptional dental hygiene care, from dental cleanings, to screenings, to whitenings, and beyond
- Coach our patients to increase their dental knowledge and enthusiasm about at-home dental care
- Build long-lasting, trusting relationships with dental patients
- Help patients look forward to the dentist
Benefits for dental hygienists at Tend:
- Generous compensation package
- Medical benefits, dental benefits, and vision benefits
- 401(k) benefit with a 4% match
- Oral health stipend benefit at Tend
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off plus company holidays
- Safety First: Uniforms Laundered by Tend, DryShield Iso System, Isolation Gowns, Face Shield, Surgical Cap/Hair Covering, & More
$50 - $55 an hour
Comp range: $50-55/hr plus monthly bonus
The Tend Difference.
The highest standard of care, anywhere.
You’ll work with highly-esteemed clinical leadership and experience-obsessed colleagues to provide the best patient experience possible, with access to technology that’s head and shoulders above the average practice. You’ll have exciting opportunities to collaborate with talented team members to make visits extraordinary. Our hospitality-driven approach to care means that patients actually look forward to seeing you.
A top-tier clinical team who puts patients first.
We value science over sales, and promote a culture of warmth and hospitality — our teams are recognized for going the extra mile for our patients. We trust our providers to put patient needs first, and never implement production quotas. We offer a warm, collaborative culture and are proud to be an inclusive, curious team driven by excellence.
A new model that’s a joy to work at.
Tend has become beloved by patients and providers alike for combining beautiful work environments with cutting-edge clinical technology. Our providers are rewarded based on an innovative pay structure, as well as education programs that are training the next generation of industry leaders. And our top-notch total rewards packages include both best-in-class benefits and compensation. You’ll not only have the chance to be part of a thriving, industry-changing company, but empowered to become an expert in your field and supported through continuing education.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.