Member Account Representative - No Experience Needed!
Nashville Hub /
Member Experience /
No experience needed!
Interested in learning about career in Revenue Cycle? Haven't worked in this type of field before, no problem! We'd love to train you!
We're seeking a talented and driven individual to join our team that will support the overall revenue process through the management & coordination of billing and reconciliation. Responsibilities include identifying patient reimbursement issues, ensuring that claims, denials, and appeals are efficiently processed, and resolving billing-related issues.
About the Role
- Post cash daily
- Work outstanding A/R thoroughly.
- Ensure the accurate information is entered on patient ledger.
- Billing of claims
- Consistently deliver high-quality patient experience, keeping our Tend values at heart.
- Maintain confidential information within HIPPA guidelines Up to 50% remote WFH after the completion of training
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required
- Dependable & organized, with a positive attitude.
- Is people oriented and enjoys interacting with others Is autonomous and independent and enjoys working with little direction
- Resolve insurance accounts analyzing and reviewing for payment resolution
- Meet or exceed all goals set by Revenue Cycle Director and Team Captain
- Strong ability to uphold organizational values, work with integrity and ethically, inspire the trust of others, and treat people with respect
- Adheres to all tend policies and procedures
- Open to continuous growth and evolution of responsibilities; resilient with an ability to receive and act on feedback.
- Strong computer, data entry, and typing skills; ability to work between multiple technology platforms; able to learn and utilize new technology.
- Patience and strong listening skills to identity root cause to meet organization needs.
- Positive and proactive can-do attitude.
- Adheres to all Tend policies and procedures
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.