Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
We're searching for a compassionate, professional and knowledgeable Studio Manager to lead the overall operations of our studio. In this important role, the Studio Manager will serve as an ambassador & information resource to patients and staff.
- Ensure our Tend studio (or multiple studios) operates optimally, effectively, efficiently and in accordance with established standards, across staffing, scheduling, inventory, and guest experience.
- Consistently partner with HQ teams, to introduce and influence improvements across studio operations & guest experience.
- Regularly review overall productivity through KPIs and performance goals.
- Lead regular staff meetings, focused on alignment & collaboration across clinical & operations teams.
- Assist with guest support, as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management or Business Administration preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in office management or operations, preferably in a high-growth, high-volume dental office(s).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Stellar problem-solving & organizational skills.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!