Senior HR Business Partner
NYC Home Office
Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
We believe in providing unique experiences not only to our guests, but to our employees as well, and for that reason are looking to hire a Senior Manager, HR Business Partner (HRBP) to support our dynamic and rapidly growing team. We are looking for someone that is excited by the opportunity to design scalable programs from the ground up, and to build and grow a world-class organization. The HRBP will work closely across many teams to design and execute on our people strategy. This includes strategic hiring and tactics, developing field-based HR processes and policies, and supporting our leaders as they build and manage their teams.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication by partnering with team leaders to develop and execute on People programs and initiatives,
- Partner with our recruiting team to develop hiring and interviewing processes.
- Define talent priorities to align to our business strategy and evolving needs
- Take initiative to proactively address and represent the needs of employees to the People and Leadership team. Lead and manage employee relations cases, ensuring managers are offered practical advice and guidance in-line with current legislation and Tend culture.
- Build and manage processes and solutions for specific operational needs including policies, reporting, time tracking and record keeping.
- Stay on-top of new & developing regulations, to maintain compliance.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-7 years experience in human resources/people operations
- Healthcare experience in progressive organization
- Must have multi-site, field support experience
- Must have proven background in employee relations and organizational development
- Hospitality + retail experience preferred
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!