Director of Talent Acquisition
Nashville Hub /
The Director of Talent Acquisition will lead all recruiting efforts for clinical and non-clinical practice team roles by optimizing the current hiring process & structure, to create a memorable & high-quality candidate experience throughout the acquisition journey.
- Create and implement a sourcing strategy for each clinical and non-clinical practice role, aligned to the Company’s brand and strategic initiatives.
- Clearly communicate the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to attract + retain high-performing teams.
- Lead and manage the talent acquisition process, including optimization of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), to ensure engagement of passive and active candidates for current and future openings.
- Establish and deliver on the hiring plan goals to accomplish the staffing model for the organization.
- Establish a data driven approach to quickly identify and solve pain points with the candidate funnel or process.
- Partner with other People team members to establish best practices and goals in recruiting that support the overall Talent Resource Plan (TRP) in the areas of succession planning, leveraging bench strength and supporting internal growth plans.
- Implement KPI’s and weekly metrics, using benchmarks for planning purposes, to set goals for the hiring funnel, including time to fill, number of passive/active candidates, number of interviews, number of hires, and retention measures at 30/90/120 and 6 months.
- Hire, train and lead a team of recruiters to support a high-growth, D2C business.
- Manage partnerships with external agencies & vendors (ATS/CRM).
Impact at Tend:
- Our overall talent acquisition structure & process to become a true center of excellence
- The overall candidate experience & digital recruiting journey through feedback and calibration.
- Retention of top talent within the organization, with the high-quality hiring.
- Social media presence and optimization of employer-brand sites, to clearly communicate our EVP.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.