NYC Home Office
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Tend’s Clinical Trainer must be a passionate, service oriented leader who can support our Brand Principles, and deliver top-notch service to our guests. Work in collaboration with management, providers and clinical staff to earn the trust of our guests by personalizing their appointments and upholding a high standard of clinical care.
We are reframing dental expectations… and that’s all part of the fun!
- Onboarding & New Hire Training
- Establish Clinical workflows for Hygienists and Dental Assistants
- Develop Periodontal Protocol for Tend Hygienists
- Implement & Improve clinical processes in studio with buy in from Dentists, Hygienists, Studio Managers and Team
- Enhance New Guest Experience through service, efficiencies and technology
- Support & educate studio teams on products and e-commerce
- Contribute to the development of Case Acceptance best practices
- Training clinical team - Doctor, Hygienists, and Dental Assistants on Case Acceptance best practices
- Engage Hygienists in communication & in-studio meetings
- Evaluate Hygienists skillset & recommend / implement improvements
- Partner with Studio Manager/ Regional, Managing Dentist, and Experience Trainer to deliver develop actionable plans to improve performance
- Chart & Quality Audits; Identify training opportunities
- Ensure CE is properly maintained / provided
- Regulatory Compliance
- Collaborate with Experience Trainers, Field Operations, & Studio Support Teams
- Improve hygiene performance through business metrics & KPI
- Active RDH License
- Ability to demonstrate success with case acceptance in support of the doctor’s diagnosis
- Strong project management & organization skills
- Solution oriented
- Positive, Collaborative Attitude
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!