Revenue Cycle Analyst
Nashville Home Office
Finance & Accounting
We're seeking a Revenue Cycle Analyst to support the overall revenue process, through the management & coordination of billing and reconciliation.
- Manage daily billing & reconciliation transactions.
- Oversee daily cash posting.
- Work outstanding A/R thoroughly.
- Complete & deliver detailed analysis & reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
- Prior RCM experience, preferably in dental and/or healthcare, with focus on billing, claims, verification of health insurance, posting EOBs to patient accounts, and on-going communication with insurance companies.
- Dependable & organized, with a positive attitude.
- Experience with excel, google docs & the google suite.
- Experience with a PMS, such as Dentrix Ascend, is required.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!