New York, NY /
NY - Rockefeller Center – Dental Assistant /
At Tend, we do dental differently.
Tend is rewriting the playbook of modern dentistry by building a company around the patient and the provider. We believe that with the power of technology, a hospitality-driven mindset, and a top tier clinical team, we can make going to the dentist something to look forward to.
Since launching in 2019, we have provided exceptional care to over 100,000 patients across five major cities: New York, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta and Nashville. With thousands of five-star reviews, Tend has become one of the country's top-rated and in-demand dental practices, with over 650 team members to support this mission. We’re continuing to grow quickly and looking for the best of the best to come join our team.
Tend is a dental services provider reimagining dentistry from the ground up. We offer a full range of services, from cleanings, to restorations, to orthodontics, to oral surgery. We’re building new dental studios in major metro areas across the U.S., including NYC, DC, Boston, and Atlanta. And we’re looking for dental assistants to join our rapidly-growing team.
Tend does dental differently for patients and providers alike. We want our patients to look forward to their dental visits, thanks to easy booking, soothing spaces, warm hospitality, and ethical care. And we want our providers to love their jobs more than ever, thanks to a supportive culture, constant development opportunities, the best technology, and first-rate compensation.
The dental assistant experience at Tend:
- Dental assistants at Tend Rockefeller Center in NYC are a key part of helping our patients look forward to the dentist.
- Dental assistants prepare suites to provide a calm and welcoming environment for patients.
- Dental assistants are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working space in compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Dental assistants help to increase the efficiency of our dentists and their delivery of quality oral care for each of our patients.
- Most of all, dental assistants are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to ongoing training to advance their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
You’re a dental assistant who has:
- Any state-required certifications, registrations, or licenses for dental assistants
- Active CPR/BLS certification
- Strong patient care and communication skills
- Excitement about collaborating with a dental team
- Adaptability to new ways of working in a dental office
As a dental assistant at Tend, you will:
- Provide exceptional dental care
- Help our patients to increase their dental knowledge and enthusiasm about at-home dental care
- Build long-lasting, trusting relationships with dental patients
- Help patients look forward to the dentist
- Work with your team to help the studio meet its goals
What Tend offers dental assistants like you:
- Generous compensation package
- Medical benefits, dental benefits, and vision benefits
- 401(k) benefit with a 4% match
- Oral health stipend benefit at Tend
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off plus company holidays
$23 - $30 biweekly
Pay Range= $23 - $30
The Tend Difference.
The highest standard of care, anywhere.
You’ll work with highly-esteemed clinical leadership and experience-obsessed colleagues to provide the best patient experience possible, with access to technology that’s head and shoulders above the average practice. You’ll have exciting opportunities to collaborate with talented team members to make visits extraordinary. Our hospitality-driven approach to care means that patients actually look forward to seeing you.
A top-tier clinical team who puts patients first.
We value science over sales, and promote a culture of warmth and hospitality — our teams are recognized for going the extra mile for our patients. We trust our providers to put patient needs first, and never implement production quotas. We offer a warm, collaborative culture and are proud to be an inclusive, curious team driven by excellence.
A new model that’s a joy to work at.
Tend has become beloved by patients and providers alike for combining beautiful work environments with cutting-edge clinical technology. Our providers are rewarded based on an innovative pay structure, as well as education programs that are training the next generation of industry leaders. And our top-notch total rewards packages include both best-in-class benefits and compensation. You’ll not only have the chance to be part of a thriving, industry-changing company, but empowered to become an expert in your field and supported through continuing education.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.