Grand Central Station, New York
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
We're searching for a compassionate, professional and knowledgeable Studio Manager to lead the overall operations of our studio. In this important role, the Studio Manager will serve as an ambassador & information resource to patients and staff
We are reframing dental expectations… and that’s all part of the fun!
- Ensure our Tend studio (or multiple studios) operates optimally, effectively, efficiently and in accordance with established standards, across staffing, scheduling, inventory, and guest experience.
- Consistently partner with HQ teams, to introduce and influence improvements across studio operations & guest experience.
- Regularly review overall productivity through KPIs and performance goals.
- Lead regular staff meetings, focused on alignment & collaboration across clinical & operations teams.
- Assist with guest support, as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Management or Business Administration preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in office management or operations, preferably in a high-growth, high-volume dental office(s).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Stellar problem-solving & organizational skills.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!