Digital Channel Manager
NYC Home Office
Marketing & PR
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
We are reframing dental expectations… and that’s all part of the fun!
- Develop Paid and Organic Search and Social along with other Digital Channels and partnership with Director of Growth and Marketing Team
- Accountable for pacing, forecasting, and budget management across all paid search and social accounts
- Accountable for delivery of all projects within agreed upon timelines across all campaigns and always-on programs
- Daily point of contact for stakeholders across the business on all paid search and social -related workstreams
- Work closely with Director of Growth to create business cases for incremental investment or advanced investment in additional ad technology
- Liaise and collaborate cross-functional teams to align on prioritization of work and strategy for our acquisition channels
- Relationship management with platform partners
- Facilitate or QA daily, weekly and monthly reporting to evaluate performance of media against forecasted goals (unique goals across business units and campaigns)
- QA testing frameworks and KPI considerations for launching new campaigns and improving existing programs
- Develop reporting, and data views and visuals to assist in executive reporting and storytelling of digital channel health and performance
- Drive Strategy, project management, and execution of new campaign content and delivery across digital channels
- Provide cross functional teams with the strategic and tactical recommendations and best-in-class examples they need to dramatically raise our brand's organic search profile, attract more of our target consumers, and deliver on their expectations.
- Continually test and learn across audiences, bidding strategies, creative, and channel-specific tactics and report findings to cross-functional partners
- Create inter-team and cross functional reports on growth KPIs (CAC, ROAS, CVR, etc.) and track performance to goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Lead weekly/monthly reporting, both internally and externally, with the goal of building best practices and iterating on what works
- Lead ad content development and testing strategy for digital ad creative
- Be the strategic leader - Identify gaps and take action to close them, serve as the voice of the franchise leading the path forward to establish Tend as a world class marketing organization
- You are a creative thinker and strong problem-solver who develops hypotheses to drive insights
- You are a leader with exceptional project management skills
- You have demonstrated exceptional business and customer experience judgement and obsess over customer experience
- You are comfortable with self directed and comfortable with ambiguity; have a can do attitude and are adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary and can be scrappy and resourceful
- You have presence and can effectively communicate with leadership and cross functional partners
- Strong ability and deep desire to work cross-functionally
- You are comfortable with data and love diving into complex data to draw conclusions
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC, LTV and CR)
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment working in digital marketing, strategy or related field
- Startup and/or D2C experience strongly preferred
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!