Front End Engineer
New York /
Tenet's mission is to build the financial system for a climate positive world. Our climate home financing marketplace lets customers save money while saving the climate, starting with Electric Vehicle financing. We provide easy, fast, and innovative financing to let people nationwide achieve their climate goals. This way, we make the sustainable choice the economic one for consumers and provide scalable access to high quality ESG assets for institutional investors.
Backed by leading investors, we have previously worked at world-class companies including Amazon, Avant, Capital One, BCG, DocuSign, Facebook, Google, McKinsey, Tesla, and Vista Equity. We are hiring across multiple roles and looking for exceptionally smart and mission-driven people to join our growing team.
You will help to create an innovative electric vehicle ownership experience. This includes front end work to build a customer web based portal that is mobile responsive.
- You will help to create an innovative electric vehicle ownership experience. This includes front end work to build a customer web based portal that is mobile responsive
- You will take ownership of customer portal frontend build (React/Redux), feature development and maintenance
- You will debug user-facing issues and work with product and member support teams to ensure a best-in-class user experience
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong experience in FinTech, payments technology, and/or consumer finance
- You are experienced with building web applications and keep up with the latest developments in the space; you help us be at the cutting edge of the modern web
- You take end-to-end ownership of your work and are comfortable making code improvements across the stack when needed
- You can collaborate with non-engineering stakeholders to unblock yourself and make sure you're satisfying customer and business needs
- You have a keen sense for subtle details and help us build beautiful products that are a joy to use
- You put users first and empathize with how they'll use our products; your work reflects this
- Strong competency in React, NextJS, Apollo, and GraphQL
- You are interested in the intersection of FinTech and Climate Tech
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Don't see a role that fits your interests? If you're passionate about working at Tenet, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you'd like to help build the leading sustainable finance platform.
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.