Customer Success Manager
United States /
Customer Team – Sales and Sales Operations /
Tenstorrent is leading the industry on cutting-edge AI technology, revolutionizing performance expectations, ease of use, and cost efficiency. With AI redefining the computing paradigm, solutions must evolve to unify innovations in software models, compilers, platforms, networking, and semiconductors. Our diverse team of technologists have developed a high performance RISC-V CPU from scratch, and share a passion for AI and a deep desire to build the best AI platform possible. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. We are growing our team and looking for contributors of all seniorities.
Tenstorrent is seeking a high-agency and experienced technical customer success professional with a validated successful track record of driving customer business outcomes. This full-time position requires demonstrated AI/ML experience, project management and executive relationship skills, and an ability to connect customer outcomes to Tenstorrent value.
This role is responsible for ensuring technical pre-and-post-sales customer success for Tenstorrent customers and helping provide leadership and guidance for the Customer Success team. You will be a key point of contact and post-sales relationship owner for Tenstorrent customers, driving successful adoption, retention, expansion, and advocacy of Tenstorrent hardware and software.
- Provide leadership and define practices for the Customer Success Engineering team.
- Build relationships with customer contacts that are pivotal in the successful implementation of Tenstorrent AI processing solutions.
- Develop success plans to move customers optimally and efficiently to their desired business outcomes (retention) and grow revenue (upsell), or prospect into new departments (cross-sell).
- Define/implement KPIs and metrics for Customer Success Engineers.
- Consistently develop business value metrics and support internal development of resources, education, and tools to broadly share this messaging.
- Responsible for guiding new customers through the onboarding process by creating and following checklist templates and keeping track of progress. The aim is to help customers quickly gain value from their investment by quickly addressing any problems that may arise and providing proactive support for external projects. Additionally, the role requires being a reliable advisor to end-users, ensuring that clients can fully utilize their Tenstorrent hardware.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- Provide a feedback loop to the product organization about likes and dislikes of the product, key features desired, and roadmap prioritization from our key customers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree or in a STEM field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience).
- 10+ years experience in a Customer Success role, with team leadership & strategy experience.
- Understanding of modern machine learning and AI trends. Proven ML development experience is advantageous (such as an active GitHub account).
- A real passion for getting things done in a dynamic sales and technology environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
- Exceptional project management experience and development of thoughtful customer success plans that lead to true customer delight.
- Understanding of financial services workflows, modern machine learning and AI trends.
- A strong interest in understanding new technologies and adept at conveying their value to customer(s).
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a highly matrixed environment.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, Tenstorrent is required to ensure compliance with licensing regulations when transferring technology to nationals of certain countries that have been sanctioned by the U.S. government.
As this position will have direct and/or indirect access to information, systems, or technologies that are subject to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, please note that citizenship/permanent residency information and/or documentation will be required and considered as Tenstorrent moves through the employment process.