Product Lead - Light Duty Charging
San Francisco, California /
Product – Product /
About TeraWatt Infrastructure
At TeraWatt, our mission is to power electrified fleets with the most reliable network of charging centers. Our platform provides solutions on the leading edge of the transition to zero-carbon transport. TeraWatt’s various functions embody the company’s core values to achieve our goals.
With increasing demand for electric vehicles, we are facing a once-in-a-century technology transition. The market for EV charging infrastructure is expected to grow to $1 trillion by 2040. The nation needs a long-term partner in the inevitable transition to all-electric transportation. At TeraWatt, you will join your team in delivering quality end-to-end charging solutions. TeraWatt Infrastructure is the leader in financing, developing, and operating electric vehicle charging solutions. With the transition to electrification of transport imminent, now is the time to develop these assets
The future of electrified transportation requires innovation and a multi-trillion dollar investment in energy, real-estate, and charging infrastructure. TeraWatt's business model builds on the economics of renewable energy project development and a proven real estate strategy. TeraWatt is well established with a portfolio of properties spanning 18 states. These sites include charging solutions in key transportation corridors and logistics hubs. Client needs span urban mobility hubs, last mile fleet operators, and long haul electric trucking.
At TeraWatt, we execute humbly and with urgency to provide energy and charging solutions that delight our clients and support the transition to clean, electrified transport. We are building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At TeraWatt, we continuously strive to foster inclusion, humility, energizing relationships and belonging, and welcome new ideas. We're growing and want you to grow with us. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Impact to Climate Change:
Transportation creates 23% of all greenhouse gas emissions each year. Electrifying transportation is priority #1 to impact climate change. By electrifying fleets, we can mitigate more than 70% of mobility CO2 urban emissions, remove 50% of city air pollution, and help fleet operators meet Net Zero commitments.
Terawatt is creating a new asset class of EV charging infrastructure to support the rapidly growing fleet EV market. Working on the cutting edge of electrification, the Product Lead will play a critical role in developing products that will delight our customers and facilitate the electrification of their fleets with the greatest amount of ease.
The key function of the Product Lead will be to articulate a long-term product vision that is responsive to our customers’ needs. You will develop a deep understanding of the industry and create a product roadmap that will meet the unique charging needs of a wide variety of fleets. The Product Lead will work in close collaboration with, and drive alignment of, our internal Engineering, Business Development, Finance, Real Estate and Project Development teams.
In this nascent market, our customers’ needs and the available technology are rapidly evolving, requiring a responsive and dynamic set of product offerings. In many cases, customers will be engaging with a charging product for the first time and you will be responsible for defining their experience. You will be able to drive impact by enabling customers to electrify fleets more easily, helping their companies transition to low-emission transport.
- Develop and define product roadmap for light duty vehicle charging based on market knowledge, independent research, and by synthesizing perspectives of internal stakeholder teams
- Work directly with our customers and partners to understand their needs and concerns and translate that information into product solutions
- Innovate and rapidly develop creative product solutions that delight customers and meet a continuously changing environment for electrification
- Leverage strong technical, analytical, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders including customers, investors, lawyers and internal teams
- Be a principal evangelist for the electrification of transport, and TeraWatt’s role in making it happen
- 7+ years experience in a relevant field (electric vehicle charging, electric vehicle OEM, energy, transportation, technology, management consulting)
- Experience working in a field that includes significant exposure to electric vehicle charging and familiarity with the technical implementation of charging
- A strong track record of seeding innovation, developing and executing integrated infrastructure solutions for customers
- Experience with owning and managing product roadmaps, new process development, and new product launches
- The ability to create products, deal and pricing structures for nascent markets where there is little precedent
- Ability to collaborate with, gain consensus from, and synthesize and integrate feedback from a diverse range of subject matter stakeholders
- Intellectually nimble, with demonstrated emotional intelligence
The US Base Salary range for this full time position is $160,000-$200,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, interview performance, and geographic location.
This role is eligible to participate in TeraWatt Infrastructure’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.