Senior Software Engineer, Front End
San Francisco, CA
Join Terminus' BrightFunnel team in San Francisco, and help B2B marketers show their true impact on revenue with the BrightFunnel Revenue Intelligence Suite. Terminus is one of the fastest-growing companies in B2B marketing technology and an Inc. Magazine Top 50 workplace in the nation. Since BrightFunnel became part of Terminus in January, we’ve been rapidly hiring in our San Francisco Sutter Street office.
Founded in 2014, Terminus created the industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform and #FlipMyFunnel community that leads the ABM category. Now, we’re investing in marketing analytics and attribution, and we’re looking for more “Terminators” to join our team.
Everyone at Terminus strives to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers successful. We have a relentless commitment to supporting the personal and professional growth of our Terminators.
Terminus is looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer, Front End for our Application team in San Francisco. We are looking for a hands on leader who can help build our ABM Platform and products. Our application stack includes Angular, Rails, Go, Postgres, Elasticsearch and DynamoDB.
- Write and maintain scalable, efficient front-end code for the Terminus product
- Work with product, design and engineering team members to build features from concept through implementation
- Mentor and share expertise and guidance with teammates
- Be a major contributor in defining the direction of our web application and product
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree in computer science preferred
- Significant experience with HTML and CSSUnderstanding of Web Services and JSON
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Experience with Postgres or MySQL is a plus
- Experience using Git/GitHub or other source control tool
Incredible Company, Incredible Benefits!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth