Account-Based Marketing Specialist
Atlanta, GA or Indianapolis, IN /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. Our solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts.
Terminus is seeking an Account-Based Marketing Specialist to join our growth marketing team as a critical player in our own account-based engagement initiatives. This role will collaborate with content marketing, product marketing, and sales development to craft compelling, interesting, and a little avante garde campaigns, launch and run them across multiple channels, and measure their impact on revenue generation and new logo acquisition.
Ideal candidates will be left brain/right brain thinkers with great creative and written communication skills paired with a knack for diving into details and making sure complex digital programs are tracking to revenue outcomes.
You’ll be marketing to marketers and must ensure an outstanding and compelling buying experience.
- Complete end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting for programs
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple channels (content syndication, advertising, social media, email marketing, events, and webinars, etc)
- Write and produce landing pages, email assets, ad copy and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns
- Create, manage, and execute account-based marketing programs in partnership with marketing and sales teams to drive pipeline volume and velocity
- Partner with sales to ensure campaign alignment and execution Understand the buyer personas and target marketing activities along the buying cycle
- Assist in content creation including newsletter, blog posts, sales sheets and ebooks, etc.
- Coordinate demand generation efforts for internal and external webinars and events
- 3-5 years demand generation experience with marketing programs (email campaigns, webinars, events, advertising, content, social media, etc.)
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or others)
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Awareness and understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Creative Writing or Journalism preferred
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Summer Fridays
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine, #61 on the Inc. 5000, and #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 9th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.