Software Engineer, Data Platforms
San Francisco, CA
Join Terminus' BrightFunnel team in San Francisco, and help B2B marketers show their true impact on revenue with the BrightFunnel Revenue Intelligence Suite. Terminus is one of the fastest-growing companies in B2B marketing technology and an Inc. Magazine Top 50 workplace in the nation. Since BrightFunnel became part of Terminus in January, we’ve been rapidly hiring in our San Francisco Sutter Street office.
Founded in 2014, Terminus created the industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform and #FlipMyFunnel community that leads the ABM category. Now, we’re investing in marketing analytics and attribution, and we’re looking for more “Terminators” to join our team.
Everyone at Terminus strives to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers successful. We have a relentless commitment to supporting the personal and professional growth of our Terminators.
Terminus is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for our Data Platforms team in San Francisco. We are looking for strong engineer to help build out our multiple services. Data import, data distributed processing and scalability are some of the projects you will be expected to be a major contributor.
We’re looking for engineers located in San Francisco. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the San Francisco office on a regular basis.
- Write and review application code in Java and SQL environments
- Maintain infrastructure-as-code in an AWS environment
- Instrument code to provide visibility into performance and reliability
- Work with support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred
- 5+ years of significant experience in distributed systems and web application development
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Go, C#, shell, or Python.
- SQL and general database knowledge (Postgres, MySQL, Impala, Hive, or DyamoDB)
- Work experience in marketing technologies a strong plus
What it takes to be a success:
- Experience with backend data scalability
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Go experience is a plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home days