Account Based Marketing Manager, Expansion
United States /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. Our solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts.
Terminus is seeking an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manger, Expansion to join our growth marketing team as a critical player in our strategic growth initiatives. This role will focus on driving engagement and revenue within our existing customer base, working hand-in-hand with our Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams.
The Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager, Expansion will collaborate with Revenue Operations and Sales to segment the Terminus customer base to identify the best-fit accounts for expansion. Then, he/she/they will create compelling multi-channel campaigns to break-through and drive interest and engagement on additional product offerings and services within key areas of the organization.
Reporting directly to the VP, Growth Marketing and collaborating closely with the brand, content, and life-cycle marketing teams, this role will own and lead the marketing strategy, campaign development and execution for the ABM programs aimed at customer expansion.
- Own the marketing strategy, execution, and the results for the ABM program for customer expansion.
- Partner closely with RevOps, Sales, Account Managers and Customer Success teams to identify target accounts for expansion.
- Create compelling and highly relevant campaigns to engage and drive interest of the full platform capabilities within the target accounts.
- Leverage a multi-channel approach (digital, events, direct mail, etc.) and the Terminus ABM platform to drive engagement and generate expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with content marketing and life-cycle marketing teams to develop content assets, webinars, events, and tailored messaging for targeted customer segments.
- Measure, analyze and report on results, with an eye for optimization and performance improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Creative Writing or Journalism preferred
- 5-7 years B2B demand generation experience, 1+ year in ABM preferred
- Strong content writing and messaging skills First-hand experience developing marketing plans and executing campaigns
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills - Sales will be your partner in success
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with initiative and a strong sense of ownership
- Experience using Salesforce.com, marketing automation solutions (Pardot preferred), sales engagement tools (Outreach.io), and ABM platforms (Terminus)
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.