Senior Software Engineer, Email Experiences
United States /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for our Email Experiences (EmailX) team. We are looking for a hands-on lead who will help redesign and co-develop several of our legacy services. System architecture, data distributed processing, technical leadership, and scalability are some of the project responsibilities the lead will be expected to spearhead. Must have proven experience delivering in an enterprise environment with excellent communication skills.
Most importantly, we are looking for engineers that exemplify our core values: positive, supportive, and self-starting. Like us, we want you to be excited every day about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about delivering high-quality code and providing our customers with features that they need and love.
As a fast growing startup, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a software engineer to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture.
- Take leadership responsibility in architecting our email processing and email signature management system
- Write and review application code and services
- Coordinate with leadership to define and prioritize products and features
- Maintain infrastructure-as-code in an AWS environmentInstrument code to provide visibility into performance and reliability
- Work with support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- Be a major contributor in defining the direction of infrastructure and platform design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of significant experience in distributed systems and web application development
- Significant experience with AWS offerings
- SQL and general database knowledge (Postgres, MySQL, Impala, Hive, MongoDB or DynamoDB)
- Prior experience with email / content transformation desirable
- Significant experience with marketing and email systems
- Understanding the importance on delivering quality production code and services
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.