Customer Success Manager
United States /
Customer Experience /
Terminus is the industry’s only true account-based marketing (ABM) platform for revenue growth. As the ABM category pioneer, our mission is to empower marketers to drive revenue impact for a sustainable growth advantage. 1000+ customers including Gainsight, Roche, and Dow Jones have turned marketing into a growth engine with our industry-leading first-party data, B2B advertising, and multi-channel engagement platform. Terminus is proud to be G2 leader in ABM for 17 consecutive quarters. Visit terminus.com to learn more or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Terminus is searching for our next Customer Success Manager to join the Terminus team! As a Customer Success Manager, you are a true ABM consultant, and an invaluable part of why our customers enjoy working with us. You will know as much about our customers business as our own, and act as a true extension of their internal marketing team. You will work to consult with our clients on their long-term marketing goals and objectives, solidifying Terminus as their ABM partner in crime!
Curious about what a day in the life of a Customer Success Manager? Find out more here.
- Own a book of Mid-Market customers. Responsible for executive relationships, forecasting, managing escalations and driving business value.
- Build and communicate a success plan for customers (key goals/objectives, define success, requirements gathering, stakeholder engagement).
- Define, educate and monitor KPIs to assess customer value, health, and potential risks of churn.
- Partner with an Onboarding Specialist to ensure successful on-boarding of Terminus in a timely manner.
- Create, deliver and enhance Strategic Business Reviews with C-level stakeholders to convey business value of Terminus and ABM programs.
- Drive continuous improvement across all of Terminus processes and CS deliverables.
- Build customer advocates who will speak on behalf of Terminus as a reference and share success stories through events and content
- Collaborate with Mid-Market Account Managers on building customer relationships, discovery of up-sell and renewal strategy, with a focus on retention.
- Provide customer feedback to Product Management and propose opportunities to improve product features/capabilities.
- Deliver strategic guidance and tactical product recommendations to ensure customer success is achieved
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years managing a book of business within Customer Success, Sales with responsibility for renewal, forecasting and customer expansion.
- C-Level experience (such as CMO, CRO or other executive leadership in Marketing and
- Sales) building relationships and driving value in B2B environments.
- Strong analytics capabilities - building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to present ROI
- Client facing experience within a SaaS software company is required, with preference for marketing technologies
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience interacting with B2B enterprise customer teams at all levels and building coalitions within complex large organizations
- Experience quantifying business objectives, educating customers on performance and evangelizing results to achieve customer renewal and expansion
- Experience managing or consulting on digital marketing programs within a B2B company, agency, or vendor.
- Direct experience using or providing services to marketing technology platforms; for example: Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or other similar solutions.
- Experience with Customer Success tools such as Gainsight, Pendo, Gong, etc...
- Salesforce experience is a strong plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance to protect your paycheck
- 100% employer paid Basic Life and Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) benefits to protect your loved ones
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.