Senior Product Manager, Data Studio
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
The Terminus platform page says it best: “The Terminus Engagement Hub gives marketing and sales teams the data they need to understand who their next best customers are, all the engagement channels they need to get in front of them, and customizable reporting and attribution to prove their impact.”
Delivering on that promise to our customers requires a lot of well-organized, actionable data that is flowing into, out-of and around our platform. As the Senior Product Manager for the Data Studio, you will be leading the effort to ensure that Terminus has a best-of-breed data interface that enables marketers to organize 1st and 3rd party data with the goal of making the data actionable across a variety of engagement channels. You will partner closely with our Data Platform team and Channel Experience teams.
- Ensure a high quality and consistent user experience for marketers importing, exporting and leveraging their data in 1st and 3rd party engagement channels
- Manage the API roadmap, business priorities and trade-offs
- Understand the needs of internal and external stakeholders. Build rapport with users, Terminus Professional Services/Support/Solutions Consultants and Terminus department leaders and executives.
- Understand how our data/segmentation offering compares to our competitors and stay abreast of best practices from across the SaaS industry.
- Explain the Business Benefits of the Data Studio to developers, client-facing teams and the broader Terminus team through articles and presentations. Work with Product Marketing to ensure that our Data Studio is understood by the market.
- Establish, Maintain and Evangelize both Business & Performance-oriented Metrics to Communicate Data Studio Benefits
- Ensure our Data Studio (in cooperation with our Data Platform) organizes and operationalizes both 1st party and 3rd party data.
- Be the voice of the customer for our Data Studio team. Be able to translate customer requests into requirements that influence the design and architecture of the data model.
- Be a key interface between the Data Studio team and the other Product Teams. Ensure that the outputs of Data Studio (e.g. Segments of Accounts) are leveraged by the channels of engagement and that the data exhaust from those channels (e.g. spend, engagement metrics, etc.) are represented accurately in Data Studio.
- Education: BA/BS/MS
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability defining and delivering products.
- You have written requirements for a Customer Data Platform UI, Audience Management Interface or Segmentation Engine “from the ground up” or managed a similar system with over 20 different unique statement types. You’re comfortable with SQL terminology (e.g. Select/Where, Equals, Inner/Outer Joins, etc.).
- You’re comfortable working with complicated query statements and have experience helping users map their complicated statements to an interface in order to drive meaningful results.
- Experience with marketing technology, marketing automation, advertising technology, and/or products that are built to work with a CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re able to quickly organize your thoughts and deliver the right message to a variety of audiences including engineers, marketers, customer success managers, customer support staff and sales. You’re also comfortable thinking on your feet and successfully navigating conversations with customers.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.