Senior Software Engineer, Data and Measure Studio
United States /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is seeking an accomplished Senior Software Engineer to help us build an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. This role will be pivotal in helping our teams build, scale and deliver best-in-class ABM platform on the market to our customers. This will include working with third-party data and integrations, ETL jobs, our data platform, as well as a variety of our other services which require experience in, but not limited to, APIs, messaging and automation.
You will join our Data and Measure Studio team focused on building the next generation products that will enable marketers to discover, target, and execute across Terminus’ marketing channel experiences and measure the impact of marketing campaigns with the latest technology. You will be working alongside a seasoned Engineering and Product team with skills ranging from Angular to Java and Go. Most importantly, we are looking for engineers that exemplify our core values: positive, supportive, and self-starting. Like us, we want you to be excited every day about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about delivering high-quality code and providing our customers with features that they need and love.
As a fast growing startup, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a senior software engineer to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture.
- Write and review services coded in Java, Go, Ruby, and other languages/frameworks as necessary
- Design and implement large scale data solutions
- Deploy high-volume services to production multiple times per day
- Maintain infrastructure-as-code in an AWS environment (We use Terraform)Instrument code to provide visibility into performance and reliability
- Document service design/architecture and participate in design reviews
- Maintain operations by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Work with Support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- 5+ years in software with experience in one or more of the following: Java, Go, C, C++, C# or Ruby
- 3+ years experience running production systems on a major cloud provider
- Experience in building, maintaining and monitoring distributed services and systems
- Experience with RPC/RESTful API design
- Experience in multiple database designs (relational, document, graph)
- Experience with Microservices architecture
Preferred Experience With The Following:
- Designing and developing public APIs
- Docker in a production environment
- Experience with big data technology (e.g. Spark, Hive, etc.)
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.