San Francisco, CA
Join Terminus' BrightFunnel team in San Francisco, and help B2B marketers show their true impact on revenue with the BrightFunnel Revenue Intelligence Suite. Terminus is one of the fastest-growing companies in B2B marketing technology and an Inc. Magazine Top 50 workplace in the nation. Since BrightFunnel became part of Terminus in January, we’ve been rapidly hiring in our San Francisco Sutter Street office.
Founded in 2014, Terminus created the industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform and #FlipMyFunnel community that leads the ABM category. Now, we’re investing in marketing analytics and attribution, and we’re looking for more “Terminators” to join our team.
Everyone at Terminus strives to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers successful. We have a relentless commitment to supporting the personal and professional growth of our Terminators.
This role requires a rare combination of eloquent storytelling, “effortless” technical competency, and a passion for building a great business.
Day to day, with your strong competency in modern marketing practices, you will support our prospects as they explore multi-touch attribution and incorporating BrightFunnel into their business, and operational workflow. That means guiding prospects through the five unique stages of our sales process, building deep relationships across the organization, and helping BrightFunnel build a world-class business.
Month to month, you’ll influence the future of BrightFunnel’s sales process and culture.. Ultimately, you’ll become a trusted advisor to our VP of Sales and Customer Success, and some of the most important marketing organizations in the world.
- Own the pre-sales customer engagement
- Master the BrightFunnel Sales Process
- Deliver against a meaningful quota of ARR and Services revenue
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Engineers to design and deliver a BrightFunnel business case
- Develop deep relationships across the B2B marketing landscape
- Help us scale the business
- Bachelors degree required
- Have 3-5 years experience in a closing role
- ave a rare combination of relevant experience, exceptional sales skills, and high technical competency
- Have a strong understanding of (and interest in) the Martech and BI landscape
- Have experience selling to and working with CMOs, VPs of Marketing, and Directors of Demand Generation and Field Marketing
- Are highly analytical
- Are deeply empathetic
- Love building things
- Have strong process and/or project delivery discipline
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth