Digital Media Manager
United States /
Advertising Operations /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join our growing team. As a Digital Media Manager, you will play a critical role in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies for key clients executing on full-funnel account-based marketing activities. You will be responsible for optimizing multi-channel campaigns, increasing brand impact, and driving high quality web traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline for our customers.
Delivering on that promise to our customers requires you to have a strong background in programmatic advertising, paid media buys, and inventory placements. As a member of the Digital Media Strategy team, you will play a pivotal role in developing strategy, analyzing site performance, and applying statistics-based market intelligence to formulate recommendations on optimizing engagement metrics to help drive optimal advertising outcomes. We are also seeking individuals with advanced knowledge in negotiating exclusive media contracts and publisher deals. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment, where you can play a key role in promoting customer success for the duration of the customer's journey with Terminus.
- You’ll be responsible for partnering with key clients to plan and manage programmatic campaigns across multiple pillars
- Ability to leverage your prior media experience across paid media channels- Display, Social, Audio, Native, and ConnectedTv within our DSP and various other platforms
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance data and translate that analysis into key insights and make strategic recommendations to clients
- Closely collaborate with internal partners as a part of the Terminus360 support management team to ensure a seamless customer experience and be the clients direct point of contact for all things media-related
- Deliver on the value of specialized publisher strategies and tactics. Identify KPIs and tangible ROI to the business. Conduct ad-hoc reporting as needed with insightful recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing, advertising, or business degree preferred
- 3+ years in a programmatic or media planning role with experience working with 3rd party bidding tools, DSPs, SSPs, RTB, Ad Verification, Ad Servers
- 2+ years of hands-on experience specifically related to DSPs (preferably The Trade Desk) and familiarity with various measurement tools (Google Analytics, MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify)
- Knowledge of AdTech ecosystem and/or programmatic industry strongly preferred; comfort with online advertising metrics and KPIs required
- Will have technical knowledge of website tag management and implementation especially in Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with marketing technologies such as Terminus, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Adroll, Demandbase, Engagio, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot
- Experienced working with Excel (e.g. PivotTables, Vlookups, Large Data Sets)
- Will be able to negotiate and bring valuable media and publisher partner deals to the table
- Whether verbal, written or in G-Suite, you’ll need to be able to adequately visualize your campaign performance observations and present to client partners
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.