Senior UI Engineer
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a passionate Senior Front End, Engineer for our Application team. We are looking for a passionate leader who can help build our ABM Platform and products. Our application stack includes Angular, Rails, Go, Postgres, Elasticsearch and DynamoDB.
- Write and maintain scalable, efficient front-end code for the Terminus product
- Work with product, design and engineering team members to build features from concept through implementation
- Mentor and share expertise and guidance with teammates
- Be a major contributor in defining the direction of our web application and product
- Significant experience with HTML and CSSEx of Web Services and JSON
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Experience with Postgres or MySQL is a plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.