Sr. Director, Information Security
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is searching for a Senior Director, Information Security to join the Terminus team! This role will be responsible for operating our Information Security Program.
The Senior Director, Information Security will help develop and implement technology security guidelines, best-practice procedures, and supporting documentation to ensure the safety of our information assets. This role will provide assistance during the investigation of technology security incidents, and record incident activities. This role will interact with a diverse group of individuals including management, engineering, customers, partners, legal, and regulatory agencies. This role will also assist in the sales process, working directly with clients to perform security reviews and audits.
- Improve physical security on all corporate assets both physical and in the cloud
- Identify goals and objectives for corporate security
- Work with teams to assign and delegate authority across all security departments
- Create budgets and prioritize concerns for each year’s IT and security changes
- Understand local and federal laws concerning IT security and work with teams to ensure that the business follows these policies
- Bring experience to the organization and help train personnel on best security practices
- Know specific security guidelines such as HIPAA, SOX, and PCI, ISO27001, HITRUST
- Build relationships between all other executives, directors, and managers
- Hold meetings and seminars that provide information to employees and other businesses in the field
- Lead security planning and information technology governance initiatives
- Manage security application systems and tools including virus protection, asset management, authentication, and intrusion prevention and detection
- Provide expertise and leadership in working with technical staff on implementation of information technology security systems
- Develop and document strategy for implementing, maintaining, and measuring compliance against policies, standards and guidelines
- Assist management in long range planning and development of information security strategies, systems, architecture, and policies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in information technology security
- Knowledge in information security, compliance, or information security related engineering
- Knowledge of project management techniques, application development methodologies, networking principles, and security system software & hardware
- Experience with technical writing
- Ability to coordinate diverse technical staff in response to incidents
- Information Security related certifications a plus
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.