United States /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our growing team. You will be responsible for demonstrating technical solutions to prospects’ technical team members. You will be an expert with Terminus solutions during the sales cycle, while performing customized product demonstrations via the web to our customers and prospects. You will collaborate with our sales, marketing, product and customer success teams to continually improve our demonstrations. This role will be responsible for updating sales scripts, working with internal teams & external customers to aid in the discovery process, advise on best practices, share product expertise, and train internal teams on technical aspects of the Terminus platform.
- Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations and product demonstrations for mid-market and enterprise level customers
- Support the Sales Team and Customer Success team by creating and developing customer facing customer journeys and demonstrations
- Scope custom onboarding plans and coordinate with the Professional Services team for execution
- Provide product and market feedback to the Product team to help guide the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Account Executives in a fast paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains
- Work cross-functionally to manage multiple projects and deal cycles
- 2+ years experience in a sales/presales solution consulting or other customer facing role acting as the strategic technical resource for sales and/or customer success teams
- You have demonstrated a software platform to a wide variety of audiences
- Experience presenting to marketing professionals including Directors/VP's of Marketing, and CMO's
- Experience in MarTech Familiarity with CRM and MAS data structures and data flows (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot)
- Familiarity with email deliverability and architecture
- Admin experience in the above systems a plus!
- Digital Advertising experience a plus!
- Website administration, HTML, JS, and CSS a plus!
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability. #terminus #LI-Remote