Account Development Representative
United States /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. Our solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts.
Terminus is looking for an Account Development Representative (ADR) to join our Indianapolis based team. As an ADR, you will be conducting outreach to key marketing decision-makers at targeted companies to share the value of Terminus can play in their account-based strategy and coordinate meetings for our account executive team. As a fast-growing software company, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for an ADR to learn, grow, and be a part of building our company and culture.
- Master Terminus products, technology and sales system.
- Learn fast, and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
- Master the identification of relevant prospects at target companies using tools like Google, LinkedIn, Datafox, G2 and Salesforce.
- Become an expert at using Salesforce and Outreach sequences to organize and maximize prospecting efforts into target accounts.
- Ability to work with both Growth and Enterprise Account Executives effectively.
- Connect with target prospects using industry best practices across email, phone, chat, and social channels.
- Skillfully build interest and create qualified opportunities with new prospects.
- Be an expert on our product and able to passionately explain how Terminus can make an impact on our customers’ businesses.
- Coordinate meetings/demos on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
- Meeting -- exceeding! -- monthly goals which include opportunity creation, pipeline generation that turns into closed won business.
- Keep meticulous notes in Salesforce
- Efficiently and gracefully counter-top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree required or equivalent specific experience in a sales or inside sales role.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an inside sales or ADR/BDR role
- Wants a career in SALES
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and Outreach is preferred
- Want more and be willing to work for it. This is a growing team within a fast-growing company. To keep up with us, you'll need to devote extra time, energy and effort into your training and self-improvement every day. No ambition? No hustle? No deal.
- Be highly coachable, flexible (change is constant), and resourceful
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.