Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Join Terminus' BrightFunnel team in San Francisco, and help B2B marketers show their true impact on revenue with the BrightFunnel Revenue Intelligence Suite. Terminus is one of the fastest-growing companies in B2B marketing technology and an Inc. Magazine Top 50 workplace in the nation. Since BrightFunnel became part of Terminus in January, we’ve been rapidly hiring in our San Francisco Sutter Street office.
Founded in 2014, Terminus created the industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform and #FlipMyFunnel community that leads the ABM category. Now, we’re investing in marketing analytics and attribution, and we’re looking for more “Terminators” to join our team.
Everyone at Terminus strives to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers successful. We have a relentless commitment to supporting the personal and professional growth of our Terminators.
Terminus is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join our team in San Francisco. As our product marketing manager, your mission will be to generate market and customer insights that guide Terminus’ product strategy, keep an eagle eye on our competition, and lead go-to-market activities and campaigns partnered with our award-winning sales and customer success teams.
- Be responsible for product and feature go-to-market planning, including developing positioning and messaging, training sales and customer success teams, producing collateral and other necessary content, and orchestrating multi-channel launch programs
- Establish success metrics for feature launches and report on performance against those KPIs, with a focus on utilization and customer retention
- Enable user-facing sales and customer success teams across the company
- Talk regularly to users to understand their evolving needs in order to keep Terminus on the bleeding edge of B2B acquisition and expansion tactics
- Support analyst and press briefings
- Work cross-functionally across sales, product management, customer success, design, and PR
- Support pricing and packaging activities in conjunction with finance and leadership
- Own KPIs around product adoption and user retention, and report on success metrics across your programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, product marketing, or product management, preferably in a growth-stage martech or SaaS business
- Experience in B2B marketing working closely with sales and customer success teams
- Experience managing complex cross-functional launch plans and meeting tight deadlines
- Incredible written communication skills
What it Takes to be a Success:
- Relentlessly customer-centric. We are customer fanatics, and strive to make every decision based on what will make our customers heroes in their organizations.
- Data-oriented. You love being the subject matter expert in our product and market, and you are able to communicate that knowledge throughout the organization to drive mission-critical decisions.
- A storyteller. You empathize with growth marketers and sales leaders, and are able to tell the story of our product in a way that resonates with leading B2B professionals in growth-stage and enterprise companies.
- Ambitious. You’re only happy when you’re making a real impact at Terminus. You’re not afraid of a hyper-growth environment and are able to be self-directed, taking high-level strategy and turning it into high-quality, precision execution.
- Organized. You are able to manage cross-functional projects and drive deliverables across the finish line while setting clear expectations for coworkers and exec-level stakeholders.
- Independent. You take initiative and are able to translate KPIs into clear action plans without step-by-step guidance.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine