Customer Marketing Manager - Advocacy
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. Our solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts.
Terminus is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager - Advocacy to join our customer marketing team. This person will fill a key role focused on celebrating customers through advocacy, loyalty, and engagement. Leveraging internal and customer relationships, you will amplify customer success broadly, as well as build and drive engagement with our loyal customers.
The Customer Marketing Manager - Advocacy will need to be passionate about celebrating customers and their work by understanding their success stories, no matter how large or small. This person will manage the Terminus Rockstars Program, recognizing and working with our pool of advocates, references, as well as managing our library of stories, snippets, and success metrics. In addition, you will manage our relationships and engagement with platforms like G2, TrustRadius, and NPS Surveys.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Lifecycle Marketing, the ideal candidate needs to be a strong communicator, writer, and content creator. You’ll need to work closely with a variety of teams internally - from Sales and Customer Success, to Professional Services and Consulting, and our product teams.
- Own and manage the Terminus Advocates Program, continually recruiting new customer advocates, stories, and soundbites.
- Build and expand our Advocacy library of content across verticals, personas, use-cases, competitors, etc. with small and large pieces of content - stories, slides, metrics, quotes, etc.
- Engage with our Advocates community on a regular basis, facilitating virtual and in-person events to encourage engagement amongst the group and further their own personal development with Terminus.
- Manage the Reference Request and Nomination process inside Salesforce with both the sales and customers success teams, while reporting on the effectiveness of our advocates program.
- Own and manage our relationship with peer review sites like G2, TrustRadius and others, ensuring that we keep our leadership ranking, continually receive new reviews, and using the platforms to source new content.
- Monitor, celebrate, and leverage positive NPS Survey results
- Act as matchmaker between customers and users who seek conversations to learn and grow with the Terminus platform and their ABM strategy.
- Contribute to the overall lifecycle marketing strategy, across various channels and milestones, with creative campaigns and content (email, in-app, direct mail, etc.)
- Manage and mentor customers who present and facilitate content at virtual and/or in-person events, including our user conference
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing preferred
- At least 5 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in customer advocacy and/or loyalty OR customer success management experience
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills
- Experience creating content in various channels and formats: long-form, slides, videos, webinars, presentations, podcasts, etc.
- Time management and prioritization skills are essential to be successful in this role, as demands and projects will take you in different directions each week.
- Experience managing vendor relationships, (extra points for G2, TrustRadius, etc.) and using creative campaigns to increase engagement on those platforms.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.