Demand Generation Manager
United States /
Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. Our solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts.
Terminus is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our growth marketing team as a critical player in our own growth initiatives. This role will collaborate with content marketing, product marketing, and sales development to craft compelling, interesting, and a little avante garde campaigns, launch and run them across multiple channels, and measure their impact on revenue generation and new logo acquisition.
Ideal candidates will be left brain/right brain thinkers with great creative and written communication skills paired with a knack for diving into details and making sure complex digital programs are tracking to revenue outcomes.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Demand Generation, you will be a part of a high energy, creative team motivated by delivering the value of an account-based marketing platform in helping marketers reach, acquire, retain, and expand their best-fit accounts.
- Own end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting on campaigns to drive inbound interest and activity
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple digital channels including but not limited to paid search, paid social, retargeting/display, sponsored newsletters/emails, and content syndication.
- Test and optimize new channels to expand reach and engage target audiences (e.g. podcast sponsorships, OTT, streaming audio, etc.)
- Produce and optimize landing pages to drive conversions
- Create email nurtures streams for specific audience segments to move leads and contacts at targeted accounts along the buyer’s journey
- Partner with account-development rep (ADR) team and sales to ensure campaign alignment and timely lead follow-up.
- Understand the buyer personas and target marketing activities along the buying cycle
- Support demand generation efforts for internal and external webinars and events
- Advise on demand generation strategies and programs for all pipeline sources including but not limited to: new and existing business, sales generated and partners
- Create templated nurture sequences in Outreach, sales engagement platform, for lead follow-up by ADRs. Measure performance and adjust, enhance and edit to drive meetings and opportunities.
- Support in person events including pre show planning, on site presence and logistics, and post event follow up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Creative Writing or Journalism preferred
- 5-7 years B2B demand generation experience with marketing programs (email campaigns, webinars, events, advertising, content, paid search, paid social media, etc.)
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions (Pardot preferred)
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing digital agencies highly preferred
- The ability to multitask, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Awareness and understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Guaranteed participation in our equity program - because our employees should share in our success
- Unlimited vacation to unplug and recharge however you choose
- Half-Day Fridays to reward you for your productivity
- 2 days paid VTO (volunteer time off) every year to help impact your community
- Monthly UberEats stipend to help support your favorite local spots
- Team budget to help facilitate team building - connected teams are more successful teams
- Rotating quarterly perks for the evolving needs of our employees
- Wellness stipend to balance your body and mind
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage to cover your fundamental needs
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with a competitive company match to build your future financial security
- We put families first with an exceptional Paid Parental Leave Program for employees with 1+ years of service
- Commuter benefits to help you save money when you commute to work
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine
- Ranked #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Ranked #61 on the Inc. 5000 of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 10th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.