Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Terminus is looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer, Front End for our Application team in Atlanta. We are looking for a hands-on leader who can help build our ABM Platform and products. Our application stack includes Angular, Rails, Go, Postgres, Elasticsearch and DynamoDB.
- Write and maintain scalable, efficient front-end code for the Terminus product
- Work with product, design and engineering team members to build features from concept through implementation
- Mentor and share expertise and guidance with teammates
- Be a major contributor in defining the direction of our web application and product
- High School diploma required; bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- Significant experience with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of Web Services and JSON
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Experience with Postgres or MySQL is a plus
- Experience using Git/GitHub or other source control tool
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine