Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Terminus is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be helping to drive company revenue by bringing on net new customers who understand the value that Terminus can have on their Account-Based Marketing strategy. This means running a value-based sales process, providing advice on strategy and campaign execution, and setting the right expectations for success with the platform. It also requires bringing on these new customers at a fast, efficient pace.
Most importantly, we are looking for sales professionals that exemplify our core values. As a company, we have a relentless commitment to the personal & professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferarri”. We look for individuals who want to win as a team, who are trustworthy, respectful, grateful and unique, who believe in communicating fearlessly and transparently and are passionate about life and the problems we solve.
As an early-stage startup that is growing quickly, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a sales professional to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives committed to our core values and focused on winning.
We’re looking for sales professionals located in Atlanta. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years experience selling software to B2B companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Deep understanding of sales methodology and forecasting
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience using technology such as Salesforce and SalesLoft, and/or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong customer and previous-employer references
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine